Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baths

I've never been a big fan of baths.  I love the water, but I would rather be swimming or floating in a pool, lake, river, etc.  Maybe part of the reason I don't like baths is because I just don't fit in them, and let's be honest, unless you are under the age of 5 neither do most people.  I started taking some baths in Seattle last year in order to relax before bed and often times before a open water swim so that I could shave without getting razor burn.

Anyways, we just moved into a new place at the beginning of December and it has a LARGE tub and not-so-large shower.  If I had the option I wouldn't have put in the tub and would have expanded the shower, but its too late for that, and its not really my house.  So, I have decided I need to start embracing baths.  The other day our place was freezing, the downstairs has trouble getting over 62 if its cold outside, even if the heater is set to 68.  So I decided to take a bath to warm up.  I used epsom salt and EO Everyone Soap Coconut and Lemon and I have to say that it was pretty relaxing.

I might have to do this more often and maybe try out some different scents/soaps.

 

As a side note I love the EO soap.  I use it for a shampoo and soap and then it shone for the bubble bath.  I don't know how well it will work in the summer when my skin and hair aren't so dry, but definitely loving it this winter.

No comments: