Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf

I actually picked this book out because of the cover, it caught my eye.  I bought it while I was finishing up World Without End and one day I accidentally left it at work.  I really like to read before I go to bed, so I started reading The Weight of Silence.  The book sucked me in so fast it was a bit of a struggle to finish World Without End before moving on to finish The Weight of Silence, and I was enjoying World Without End.  The Weight of Silence was written in a similar style to Jodi Picoult, who I love, from many different view points which keeps you in suspense of the whole story until the end.  Overall I really enjoyed the book.  It is about two children who go missing, one of which suffers from selective mutism.

No comments: