Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding

My cousin got married in Las Vegas in October.  (As a side note this is my second cousin to get married in Vegas).  It was a nice opportunity to get out of town and visit somewhere other than Colorado, I LOVE Colorado, but like to visit other places also!
Here are some photo highlights:
First dance

This is what happens to your feet when you don't wear shoes.

My brother and his friend enjoying the festivities.

My other cousin and I.

While we were in Vegas we also did a lot of walking, some gambling, rode the New York, New York coaster, and went through the 13th Floor Haunted House at Circus Circus.

We also spent some time with my friend, right in time, just a week before she moved to San Diego.  We enjoyed some all-you-can-eat sushi, yumm!

At MGM we played in the lazy river, watched Ka (amazing!) and enjoyed some time watching the lions.


No comments: